In order to protect your rights, please pay attention to the following items when receiving the goods:
1. Check product with express delivery personnel face to face when receiving: product name, amount payable, product quantity, invoice (if any), etc.
2. If there are some problems, such as product breakage, product error, product missing and product quality problems, please contact by email:firstname.lastname@example.org with customer service to solve them.
3. In order to protect your rights, I suggest that you do not entrust others to sign for you; if the products are signed by others without acceptance in the presence of express delivery personnel, all the problems that arise will be at your own expense.
If you find quality problems within 3 days after receiving the product, please contact customer service.
Customer Service Email: email@example.com (Monday-Sunday 9:00am-9:00pm)
《WeNext's service terms》
Conditions of service
You only need to register as a member of WeNext, you can use online quote, upload design files and other functions. We reserve the right to modify the membership and related systems at any time.
In accordance with this clause, you can use online quoting, uploading design files and other functions in WeNext.
If you submit an order through the WeNext Online Order System, you need to understand and agree as follows:
1. When your order is uploaded to the WeNext and confirmed, the order cannot be cancelled.
2. If your order design contains content that violates national laws and regulations, we have the right to stop the order.
3. The after-sales service of the order received by the WeNext online order system will be subject to the content of the WeNext quality commitment. Please keep the purchase certificate.
4. If the production error occurs due to your subjective reasons, and the order is returned, and WeNext will try to solve the problem with you, but the expenses incurred will be borne by you; if the personal data you filled in the WeNext is wrong, you will bear all the losses; if the delivery of the WeNext is not delivered in time according to your reasonable requirements, you have the right to refuse. And please let us know in time.
In order for us to better serve you and make our services fast and efficient, you need to cooperate with:
1. Fill in detailed and accurate personal information when registering
2. Keep your email address as the current address
3. If there are any changes, you should update your personal information in a timely manner.
4. Agree to the terms of service and have the capacity for civil conduct to confirm these terms
5. Pay all relevant fees to WeNext when using paid services
Modification and improvement of the terms of service
We reserve the right to modify and improve the Terms of Service (including but not limited to this clause). We will notify you by email of changes in this agreement, service upgrades or other relevant important information. An update to this clause will be noted on the link to the WeNext terms of service and will be marked with an update date. We will notify our members by email when the terms of the update involve service charges.
If you do not agree to the updated agreement, you have the right to cancel your membership. Your use of our services after the terms are updated will indicate that you have accepted our updated terms.
The WeNext reserves the right to modify or discontinue the service at any time without notice to you. WeNext shall not be liable to you or the third party for implementing the right to modify or discontinue the service.
Copyright policy, representation and assurance
According to the "Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China", copyright owners include: (1) authors; (2) other citizens, legal persons and other organizations that have copyright in accordance with this Law. A work or legal person or other organization that is presided over by a legal person or other organization and who is responsible for the creation of a legal person or other organization, and a legal person or other organization. If there is no relevant proof, the citizen, legal person or other organization signed on the work is the author.
The works referred to in the "Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China" include the following forms of literature, art and natural sciences, social sciences, engineering techniques and works of the following forms:
2. Oral works
3. Music, drama, art, dance, acrobatic art works
4. Art, architectural works
6. Movie works and works created in a way similar to filmmaking
7. Graphical works and model works such as engineering drawings, product design drawings, maps, schematics, etc.
8. Computer software
9. Other works as stipulated by laws and administrative regulations
When you submit product design documents for storage, sharing, and or production, you should indicate to us and warrant that you own the ownership, eligibility and interest in the copyright of all design content, or the right to copy and use these designs without restriction. In addition, when you submit a design document to us, we grant us limited, royalty-free and non-exclusive licenses to use, modify, transmit, and use only for storage and sharing, as well as processing and executing your order through WeNext. Copy and display these designs. We declare that we do not own any design in your order.
You warrant that all or any loss, damage, cost and expense caused by you, in violation of the foregoing statements and warranties, or as a result of any third party allegation that the design constitutes an infringement or constitutes an infringement of its copyright or other intellectual property rights, includes reasonable legal fees should be borne by you. The above warranty obligations you promise are still valid after the termination of these Terms of Service.
Copyright and trademark
WeNext platform is owned and managed by Shenzhen WeNext Technology Co., Ltd. You understand and agree that all content used contains proprietary and confidential information protected by intellectual property laws. All information provided to you through the Shenzhen WeNext Online Order System, including but not limited to text, software, sound, pictures, videos, graphics, trademarks and other commercial information, are subject to the Copyright Law, Trademark Law and Patents of the People's Republic of China. Law and other property ownership laws. Anyone can use this information only if they are authorized in writing. You may not use, copy, or distribute such information, software, trademarks, or materials without modification or creation of derivative works, or decompile or disassemble them without our prior written authorization.
The design content you submit for storage and sharing production must comply with the laws of the People's Republic of China.
WeNext reserves the right to remove and remove any prohibited content or any poor quality content from this website. Under no circumstances shall Shenzhen WeNext Technology Co., Ltd. be liable for refusal to accept, remove or cleanse.
If you violate any of the provisions of this clause, we reserve the right to terminate your membership in the WeNext.
We will do our utmost to ensure that you will be able to receive satisfactory service when using the WeNext online ordering system.
We will not be liable for any suspension or termination of service in the future due to force majeure.
As a condition of your use of our services, you agree not to use the Service as follows:
1. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any illegal, harmful, coercive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, infringing, private, harmful or otherwise defamatory content
2. Endanger minors in any way
3. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any proprietary rights that infringe on the patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other rights of others
4. Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content containing software viruses or any other computer code, file or program designed to interfere with, disrupt or limit the functionality of computer software.
5. Interfere with or disrupt the website site, server or network connected to the site, or do not comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or specifications for connecting to the site network
If the website is lost or damaged due to your fault (including the loss to the third party by the website), you will be liable for losses or damages.
You are solely responsible for the transmission of the content. Your use of the Service shall apply to all local, national and international laws relating to the Services and the Internet. You must comply with:
1. When sending materials from within China, they must comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations.
2. Do not use WeNext for illegal purposes
3. Comply with current laws and regulations in the country where you live
4. Do not interfere with or damage the website service
5. Compliance with all Internet protocols, regulations and procedures for the use of services
6. Compliance with Internet ethics, including your consent not to transmit any illegal, harassing, harmful, coercive, defamatory, vulgar, or obscene information or materials
In addition, you may not transmit any material that incites others to commit a crime; you may not transmit any material that is not ethical or endangering national security or national interests; nor may you transmit any material that violates local, national, or international laws or ethics. You are not allowed to enter other people's computer systems without permission. If your actions violate the above terms of service, WeNext has the right to terminate your membership.
If you use Shenzhen WeNext Technology Co., Ltd. to conduct any illegal or infringing acts, you are solely responsible for it. You are also responsible for all liability for the resulting loss. You warrant that all losses , damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by us in violation of these Terms or by third parties alleging that the content you transmit constitute a violation of its powers shall be borne by you. .
You agree to protect the interests of the website, and undertake to indemnify any and all losses and damages, costs and fees and attorney's fees caused by your violation of this article, including the legal liabilities and economic losses caused by the infringement of the rights and interests of the website caused by the use of your account and password by a third party.
You comply with all relevant laws and regulations when using WeNext and exporting or transmitting any materials or software through the services of Shenzhen WeNext Technology Co., Ltd.
This service applies to the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. You and we agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service are submitted to the courts of the People's Republic of China for resolution. If any provision of the Service is invalid or unenforceable, the Terms will be replaced by valid and enforceable terms as far as possible in the event of their original intent, and the other terms will continue to apply. You also agree that our waiver of any right in these Terms does not constitute a waiver of other terms.
You are at least 18 years of age and have read and understood this agreement carefully. After you have accepted the Terms of Service, you have formed a binding contract with us.